Valve80 with Speakers
Winner Of Best Consumer Audio Product /Macworld Awards 2009 Unleash your iPod's true colours!
Breathe new life into your music with the Logic3 Valve80 iPod Amplifier, designed to exceed the benchmark set for iPod sound performance. High end valve processing technology will add real warmth, enriched harmonics and a new dimension to your music's characteristics, which is priceless.
Elegantly arranged, the amplifier and iPod dock are built into a single chassis, a graphical volume-level meter and a stainless steel finish add to its unique and innovative design. Tube amplifiers have maintained a loyal following amongst audiophiles and musicians, accurate audio reproduction is ensured by the inclusion of high quality 6N1 and 6E2 vacuum tubes.
Connectivity to the Valve80 will further outclass expectations, recharge & listen to your iPod, view iPod video content via component or S-video outputs. 2 x RCA inputs also allow the connection of other external audio devices e.g DAB Tuner, CD player or for the vinyl enthusiasts even a record deck. A pair of high-quality 2-way bookshelf speakers are included, finished in a 'piano-black' lacquer.
The combination of soft dome tweeters drivers combined with the 4 inch Kevlar cones provide precise and rich clarity of sound. The speaker grills can be removed by user to show the drivers at work. The Valve80 is an exceptional and innovative audio concept. Be in total control, the included remote allows users to control all of the Valve80's audio properties as well as iPod functionality. Scroll through artists, play lists, menus or turn on the backlight of your iPod and select the track of your choice from the comfort of your armchair.
Valve80 Speaker Specification:
- High Gloss 'Piano Black' lacquer finish
- Frequency response: 60-22kHz ±3db
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 85db 1 watt / 1 meter
- Recommended RMS Power: 50w per channel
- Tweeter: 1 inch silk, shielded dome
- Bass-mid: 4" Kevlar cone shielded
- Crossover frequency 4.5 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6" x 10" x 8"
Valve80 Speaker Dimensions:
- Speaker: 248mm x 150mmx 194mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.80Kgs
Valve80 Amplifier Specifications:
- Hybrid Vacuum Tube iPod Dock Amplifier
- Power Output: 40W per channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz +/- 1.5dB
- Harmonic Response: ≤ 0.5%
- Signal to Noise ratio: ≥ 86 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.0V +/- 25%
- Input Impedance: >4K Ω
- Output Impedance: 8Ω
- Vacuum Tube Type: 6N1 x 2, 6E2 x 1
- Power Supply: Switchable 100V~120V / 220V~240V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.5" x 6" x 6.5"
- Built-in docking station provides charging for iPod using dock
- Composite Video Output
- S- Video Output
- 2x Audio input & Speaker outputs
Valve80 Amplifier Dimensions:
- Amp: 152mm x 368mm x 165mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.10 Kgs
|Device Compatibility||iPod touch 2G, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPod classic 80GB, iPod classic 160GB, iPod nano 4G, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G|
|Size||152mm x 368mm x 165mm (H x W x D)|
|Power Source||AC/DC Mains|
|Power Output||61 - 80 watts|
|Connectivity||Apple 30 pin Connector, Audio Jack 3.5mm, Audio (2 x RCA) Stereo Line Out|
|Inputs/Outputs||Apple Dock, Audio (2xRCA) Stereo Line Out, Composite Video, S-Video|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20KHz +/- 1.5dB|
Stock Status: In Stock