SPECIAL OFFER: Free Extra Intelligent Battery
The Osmo system from DJI combines the Zenmuse X3 camera/gimbal with a detachable handle, bringing the benefits of stabilized 4K shooting to a handheld form factor.
The camera features a 1/2.3 " CMOS sensor that enables up to full DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 or 25p as well as 12MP photo capability. Basic controls for the camera and gimbal are provided on the handle itself, including a joystick for manual pan and tilt.
For monitoring and more advanced operation, there is a Wi-Fi link allowing Osmo to be tethered to a mobile device running the DJI GO iOS app.
An included mobile device holder effectively turns your smartphone into an on-board monitor. The Wi-Fi features a range of up to 85 ', so you can operate the camera and gimbal remotely as well.
- 1/2.3 " CMOS Sensor
- 4K (4096 x 2160) Video at 24 or 25p
- 120 fps Full HD Video for Slow-Motion
- 12MP JPEG or DNG RAW Sill Photos
- Handle with Camera and Gimbal Controls
- Wi-Fi For Monitoring / Remote Operation
- Detachable Mobile Device Holder
- Photos Bursts at up to 7 Shots
- Regular and Moving Time-Lapse Modes
- Auto and Selfie Panorama Modes
- Special Offers - Includes FREE Extra Intelligent Battery
"The DJI Osmo turned my shaky cell phone videos into silky smooth productions." — The Verge, November 09, 2015
"A hand-held stabilized camera worthy of its price." — outside.com, October 31, 2015